Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Buffalo Amatuer Golf Blog

I started this blog in an effort to increase awareness of local tournaments, maintain tournament results, and hopefully add some buzz and increased participation to many of the local events.  Please check out the features on the site including the tournament schedule, tournament results (still trying to track down some results), upcoming tee times, etc.  I will also be adding the points listing, points rules, and a listing of tournaments that qualify for points when I am able to track down this information.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please feel free to post them or email me at nimo126@yahoo.com.  Also, if anyone knows of any tournaments that I missed on the schedule, or any additional links that I should have on here, or anything else, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment